Zion Wright’s quest for bigger rails, longer gaps, and deeper bowls is proof that progression doesn’t stop when you are at the top-it keeps you searching for more.
Vans made the all-new Zahba-featuring ImpactWaffle™ technology with VR3 dual-density cushioning, and enhanced grip and durability for added stability and style-so Zion can level up and take his skateboarding beyond the limits. Featuring details inspired by the space themes of his hometown of Jupiter, Florida, the Zion Wright Zahba blends sustainability-conscious materials with the upgraded performance features that skateboarders demand.
Vans has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of their efforts add up to positive change. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
- IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
- VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants.
- SICKSTICK™: The Zahba rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe.
- DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
- REFINED FIT: Low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
- UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
- Composition: CANVAS, SUEDE
Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - £2.99 on all orders under £69.99
FREE Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - On orders of £70.00 or over (Normally £2.99 under £69.99)
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 15:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. We currently ship order from Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can login in to your account, navigate to your purchase and issues a self service return, or if you would prefer you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Refunds will be issued minus the cost of postage as this is a non recoupable cost the Boredroom incurs posting orders. As a small independent business we hope you can appreciate this.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.