VANS Skate Slip-On | Black, White
All New Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside For Skateboarding. Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the all-new Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression. The repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the new Skate Slip-On durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse.
For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel.
Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability.
The new Skate Slip-On’s updated foxing tape, sturdy canvas uppers, and classic print give you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. And be sure to look for the new flag on the side to guarantee that you’re getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Vans new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Vans best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds help protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - £2.99 on all orders under £69.99
FREE Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - On orders of £70.00 or over (Normally £2.99 under £69.99)
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 15:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. We currently ship order from Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.