Stand out from the Rest and Progress
Vans Skateboarding proudly introduces the Wayvee. Designed from the ground up with input from skateboarders who know what it means to push the limits of style and progression, the Wayvee is built with an all-new upper construction that incorporates reinforced translucent mesh quarters for maximum breathability and flex.
Equipped with a DURACAP™ toe cap for durability, finished with an interior LuxLiner™ for a locked-in fit that lasts for the life of the shoe, and grounded on our revolutionary WAFFLECUP™ outsole that gives skaters the cupsole support they need and the vulcanized boardfeel they demand, the Wayvee is an all-in-one shoe that delivers unbelievable flex, incredible durability, and maximum impact cushioning.
• ALL NEW UPPERS - Suede, leather, and translucent mesh uppers offer durability and breathability, while an updated lacing system made of ghillie and reinforced eyelets creates extra lace protection.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced toe caps provide extra durability where skateboarders need it most, while the internal cage offers additional reinforcement.
• LOCKED-IN FIT - The interior LuxLiner™ provides a consistent fit over the life of the shoe.
• WAFFLECUP CONSTRUCTION - Our most visually expressive WAFFLECUP™ outsole is the best of both worlds, providing superior boardfeel, maximum support, and durability.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - £2.99 on all orders under £69.99
FREE Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - On orders of £70.00 or over (Normally £2.99 under £69.99)
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 15:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. We currently ship order from Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.