Always ready for the unexpected
We believe that adventure begins when things go sideways, so we developed a shoe that would not only stand up to the journey, but keep you comfortable in the most uncomfortable of situations. Our redesigned co-molded outsole with a reverse lug waffle pattern is built to maximize rubber coverage, grip, and durability while maintaining lightweight versatility, and the all-new, full-length UltraCush Lite midsole combines featherweight comfort with complete support. Armed with updated RapidWeld detailing, a breathable Old Skool-inspired upper, and a revamped rubber toe and forefoot shape to provide an optimal fit without sacrificing Vans design DNA, this is the UltraRange-evolved.
The UltraRange EXO is made with elevated textile and synthetic uppers.
• FULL SUPPORT - EXO Skeleton provides built-in support across the toes and medial sidewall, with a heel lock for a secure fit.
• ULTRACUSH® FOR COMFORT - The co-molded UltraCush® Lite midsole increases comfort, not weight.
• ALL-TERRAIN GRIP - Full rubber-wrapped reverse waffle lug outsoles improve traction and flexibility.
• INCREASED BREATHABILITY - An UltraCush® tongue with breathability ports offers superior airflow.
Vans’ standard ULTRACUSH flat sheet sockliner has light, predictable cushioning and foothold for dependable comfort.
This advanced stitchless upper panel welding replaces the need for conventional stitching by utilizing a thin film between panels that fuses them together when heated. RAPIDWELD’s extremely strong bond is more DURABLE, flexible, and lighter than conventional stitching.
Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - £2.99 on all orders under £69.99
FREE Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - On orders of £70.00 or over (Normally £2.99 under £69.99)
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 15:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. We currently ship order from Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can login in to your account, navigate to your purchase and issues a self service return, or if you would prefer you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Refunds will be issued minus the cost of postage as this is a non recoupable cost the Boredroom incurs posting orders. As a small independent business we hope you can appreciate this.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.