Vans UltraRange EXO MTE-1 Shoes | Tobacco / Multi
Vans MTE is the byproduct of a lifetime spent outdoors, because we know that the pursuit of your passions isn’t always accompanied by a fair-weather forecast. Rain, sleet, snow, mud, wind-nothing is going to stand between you and your next adventure. In fact, we like to think these all add a bit of flavor to the experience. It’s why we created MTE in the first place.
Delivering on a new promise of an all-weather shoe, the UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-1 blends the comfort and get-you-there features of the UltraRange family with the protection from the elements that only the MTE franchise can provide. This new design combines the UltraRange’s signature comfort UltraCush™ foam cushioning mid-sole with traction from MTE’s reverse lug outsole, built using Vans’ classic all-condition rubber. It also features enhanced thermoregulation properties, the new HydroGuard™ Wrap, a breathable Old Skool-inspired high top upper, and a revamped rubber toe and forefoot shape to provide an optimal fit without sacrificing Vans design DNA. The UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-1 is made with leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
Whether you find yourself bagging snowcapped peaks or braving a rain-soaked commute, you can set off with confidence knowing that every stitch of your equipment is intentionally placed to provide ultimate versatility. After all, we know it was never about the destination. It’s about the stories you create along your journey.
• TRACTION - The aggressive UltraRange EXO MTE-1 lug pattern is ready for variable terrain and street performance. Toe picking treads and a higher toe bumper provide grip and protection.
• THERMOREGULATION - The zonal MTE-1 Primaloft® insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining water.
• MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - The new MTE-1 HydroGuard™ Wrap provides a splash and puddle guard around the shoe and over the toe, resulting in a reliable, comfortable, breathable waterproofing system.
• COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - The UltraRange MTE-1 comfort package uses a single-density OrthoLite® sockliner and UltraCush™ EVA midsole with a TPU heel cradle. This combination keeps you comfy while allowing air to circulate, providing a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - £2.99 on all orders under £69.99
FREE Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - On orders of £70.00 or over (Normally £2.99 under £69.99)
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 15:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. We currently ship order from Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.