The Shadow Original is a staple silhouette in Saucony history. First introduced in 1985 as a performance trainer, the Shadow Original still has that same comfort and stability of the original. We included mesh, nylon and that marshmallowy EVA you've come to know and love, all in one fashion sneaker. The Shadow Original is an icon in our lineup that will please the Originator of any age.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Padded collar and tongue delivers a comfy fit.
- Comfortable fabric lining and a cushioned EVA sockliner for all-day comfort.
- "Marshmallowy" EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- TPU heel piece provides extra support.
- Classic Saucony Originals triangular rubber tread pattern.
- Rubber sole
- Polyurethane midsole offers cushioning, support and durability
- Ionic Cushioning System provides heel cushioning on impact
- Weight: 12.9 oz
- 0.75" Platform and 1.25" heel
- Mesh keeps it cool while the retro shape perfects this comfy sneaker.
- Combination mesh and nylon uppers with suede overlays for long-lasting durability.
Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - £2.99 on all orders under £69.99
FREE Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - On orders of £70.00 or over (Normally £2.99 under £69.99)
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 15:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. We currently ship order from Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.