Gramicci G-Pants | Black
The original G-Pants that started the "Freedom of Movement" was created in the 1980's from Gramicci's innovative line of pants, delivering all the features climbers were looking for thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience. Over time, these outdoor pants have been updated to meet the needs of the modern climber with new features including a bit of extra room around the hips, a zip fly opening in the front, with left and right back pockets. Gramicci's climbing pants have become a staple over the years and continue to win new devotees today.
The G-Pants feature a crotch gusset that allows 180-degree splits and a webbing belt with easy-adjust waistband that can be adjusted with one hand. Crafted from a cotton twill material, they can stand up to intense activity and come in colors that bring a sense of presence and style.
- The Original 1982 G-Pants
- Features gusseted crotch for freedom-of-movement
- Easy-adjust waistband with integrated belt and buckle
- Zip fly with two side seam pockets and two back welt pockets
- Loose relaxed fit and low rise
- Wide around hip with a slight taper to hem
- Made with 100% breathable Cotton Twill fabric
- Inseam 32", Leg opening 8" (Size M)
- Model - Height: 5'10" - Wearing size Small
Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - £2.99 on all orders under £69.99
FREE Royal Mail 2-3 Business Day Delivery - On orders of £70.00 or over (Normally £2.99 under £69.99)
* Please note - All orders placed Monday - Friday before 15:00pm GMT will be dispatched same day. We currently ship order from Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.